Check out the outstanding opportunity offered about Cadet College Bhurban Admissions 2017. This quality is the source of quality education form last many years for those students who are brilliant in the study and deserve such a great institute. It is also providing the opportunity for those students who didn’t take admission in the college before because of any reason. It is situated on the Murree hills of the Punjab, a beautiful place in the country also in the world. It has offered admissions in 2017 for the classes of the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th like past years for the brilliant students.
There are the some essential requirements for taking admissions in the college such as, for 7th standard the age limit must be in between 11-13 years, for admission in 8th class the age limit would be in between 12-14 years, and for taking admission in 9th standard the age limit should be in between 13-15 years. There will be quality check test to check the ability of the students for taking admission in the college. It will consist of the MCQ’s including from the subjects of the English, Mathematics, English, Science, and General Knowledge, Urdu, Social Studies and Islamiyat. So well prepare for the test if you want to take the admission in the college.
Cadet College Bhurban Admissions 2017
Also stay with us on regular basis for the latest updates regarding admissions also the concerning details about them. We will prove ourselves best to help you out in taking admission in such a superior and well named institute. Let’s check the procedure to apply and the Instructions given by the college.
Applying Procedure/ Instructions:
- This admission procedure of Cadet College Bhurban has been approved by the Force Headquarters.
- You can get the admission form and prospectus from the college admission office. You can even buy the admission form through the postal service.
- Application forms and prospectus is even accessible for the students at all the recruitment centers of Pakistan Navy.
- Application forms can be downloading from the official website of the college www.cadetcollegebhurban.edu.pk.
- Students have to send the complete form with the 6 recent passport size photographs, B form and the father’s CNIC copy with bank draft of the 1000/- rupees in the name of the College Principal, on the address given below.
- On the day of interview the students should bring along their original documents of education for the verification.
- During the interview no telephonic calls will be entertained. No candidate will be given any information about the interview before. If any candidate is found to be involved in such activities then their application forms will be cancelled.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- All the candidates selected for the admission will be done on the basis of open merit.
Last Date: March 13th , 2017.
Address: 3-A Plaza Rubani market, off street # 7, G-10/2, Islamabad.