Here you can find the sparkling news of Cadet College Murree Admission 2017. Cadet College Murree is a World class institution that is giving quality and modern education to the Cadets. The education is delivered through scientific and modern styles. Due to analytical thinking, training and excellent education, this institute have produced a lot of development in the personality of their students. The college is recognized with Board of Intermediate and secondary education, Rawalpindi. It is the objective of college, to provide education according to Islamic ideology, culture and traditions. Such things are required in Muslims, especially our new generation.
Due to the efforts of college, students are turning into patriotic citizens as well as effective leaders. They can grow with a lot of responsibilities because it is required in a true Pakistani citizen. Such responsibilities also gave credibility, confidence and courage in every student.
As per the latest news, the admissions for the classes of 3rd 4th 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th are open. This is confirmed from the latest advertisement of the college. According to the advertisement, student’s age limit is given below.
For the 5th class, students should be between the age of 10 and 12 till April 1, 2017.
For such students who are interested to take admission in 6th Class must be between the age of 11 and 13 till April 1, 2017.
For 7th class, the student’s age should be between 12 and 14 till April 1, 2017.
Cadet College Murree Admissions 2017
Such candidates, who want to take admission in 8th class, must have age between 13 and 15 till April 1, 2017. For 9th class, the age should be between 14 and 16 till April 1, 2017.
There is no relaxation of age. All the students, who are eligible according to age, can apply for the admission. Let’s move forward to the Applying Criteria.
- Application forms can be downloading from the college website as pakistancollege.com.
- You can even download from here or from the regional offices on the payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or Rs. 1200/- inform of Demand Draft.
- For the selection, all candidates are required to follow the procedure of college.Every student has to pass the written exam, interview and medical test for selection.
- The notice related to information of written test will be given through post or TCS.
- Students are required to mention their correct address in the application form in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- The examination centers for the purpose of test will be selected in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Jhelum, Larkana, Multan and Gilgit. All the students should reach in given time, where their exam will hold.
- Students can easily download the admission form and prospectus of college from the official web page of Cadet College Murree. i.e. cadetcollegemuree.edu.pk.
Last Date to Apply: February 27th , 2017.
Address: Cadet College Murree, House number 210, Street number 20, G-10/2, Islamabad.