This marvelous new is about Hamdard University Spring Admissions 2017. It is the fastest growing university in Pakistan. It has the superior mission to commit with academic excellence that empowers the students to achieve the career success. It has offered number of admissions for the skillful candidates who have the ability to reach on superior success in their life through their bright educational career. Announced faculty is of Management Sciences. It has announced the admissions for BBA, MBA and MS Programs. This courses are of different duration from 1.5 year to 4 years. Programs are for both morning and evening. These admissions are offered by the city campus Karachi. This university has much focus on Professional development.
Hamdard University Spring Admissions 2017
It also allow specialization in numerous fields such as marketing, Finance, HRM, MIS, Supply chain management, Healthcare Management and Health Management. The outstanding features of the university include highly qualified and experienced faculty, modern learn sources, Affordable Fee structure, Co-curricular and extracurricular activities, Industrial study and recreational trips. It has also following benefits such as emphasis on building professional competence, building research skills, Internship/Job placement and also conducting professional seminars. University is also offering Scholarship programs in different superior fields. Let’s read out the Applying Procedure.
- Application form and the prospectus are available on the address given on the admission advertisement image.
- All detailed information about the admissions is available on the official site such as www.hamdard.edu.pk.
- Entry test will be held at 15 January from 11: AM-12:00PM.
- For more information visit the site hamdard.edu.pk.
- Application form will be available with the payment of 1500/- in the form of cash/pay order in the favor of Hamdard University.
- Application package will be getting from the campuses of the university from Monday-Sunday in the timing of 09:00AM TO 07:00PM.
Last Date: January 14, 2017.