ICMA Pakistan stands for Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan. It was established as a fully functional organization in the year 1951. However, in order to pursue cost and management accounting programs, it was granted the statutory status, under the 1966 Cost and Management Accountants Act.
The organization follows the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Finance Pakistan. It is headquartered in Karachi, having regional offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. It is affiliated to International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). It is also affiliated to Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) as well as South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA). ICMAP offers certifications in FCMA, ACMA, Industry Exposure, Professional Competence Level, Strategic Level, Managerial Level and Operational Level.
ICMA Pakistan Admission 2017
The individuals who have successfully passed Intermediate, A- levels, B.com and M.com can apply for ICMA programs. Graduate students who have passed in 2016 can also apply. Result awaiting students of Intermediate and Bachelors level can also apply. In order to be eligible to take ICMA exams, an individual has to get enrolled in the coaching programs. The attendance should not be less than 75%. It is important that the individual should not secure less than 50% marks in any class presentation or test. Failing these criteria will exclude the individual from taking the exams. All information regarding the eligibility criteria can be found here.
ICMAP gives Masters equivalent certifications, which are accepted nationwide according to HEC policies. Students who study from ICMAP have numerous career opportunities under the management accounting, costing audit, sales tax audit, certifications under Prudential Regulations, corporate advisory, management consultancy, and several other fields. The graduates can excel by polishing their existing skills and adding new skills. The rapid paradigm shift in technology and globalization has increased job opportunities for individuals. ICMAP qualifications are acceptable worldwide, so having any ICMAP certification at any stage of life will ensure a promising career with ever rewarding intrinsic and extrinsic benefits. ICMA grooms individuals in such a way that they are able to present themselves well, everywhere.
ICMA Pakistan Admission 2017
If you want to join the ICMA community, you can physically get enrolled in the program of your choice and attend classes in one of ICMA’s nine campuses, or you can also join the Distant Learning Program (DLP) to study online.
Procedure to apply:
- All forms for ICMA Pakistan admissions 2017 can be found here.
- Download the form according to your requirements and apply to get enrolled in an ICMA certification course for the year 2017.
- The academic calendar has been updated on the official ICMAP website.
- ICMA Pakistan is also offering Cost and Management Accounting (CMA) program for ICMA Pakistan admissions 2017.
- If you want to join a program of your choice, then ICMA is one of the most credible sources for certifications in management accountancy fields.
- Recently, ICMA has published admissions for CMA in various newspapers, which can be read online as well.
- To conclude, all details are available on the advertisement image attached below.
Last Date: April 17th, 2017
Address: Institute of Cost and Management Accounts of Pakistan