Here I am with the new blog of exciting news of Islamia university Bahawalpur admissions 2017. This university is well reputed university working in Pakistan for the development of education sector and save the future of the youngsters as to provide them quality education. Students who are waiting for the admission open in Islamia University are get benefit from this opportunity. Application are invited from the candidates for admission in Islamia University Bahawalpur against the reserve seats in BS/ BSC under graduates programs MA/MSC post graduates programs in the following department/ faculties.
Detail of the departments is such as economics, English, international relations, library & information science, media studies, political science, siriki, Urdu and iqbaliat, applied physiology, education, education training, physical education, social work, Arabic history, Pak studies, Islamic studies, modern center of excellence in Islamic study, law, Persian, commerce, university of college art science, computer science, management science, pharmacy, biochemistry, geography, statistic and life science mathematics physics.
Visit admission advertisement image for further detail. Stay touch with this page for information about admission open in universities/ colleges/institutes. We will provide you information about the latest admission open in any university. Now have a look of applying criteria.
Islamia University Bahawalpur Admissions 2017
- Only one seat will be allotted in each department in bachelors and master’s program.
- Application form are available at UBL quarry road branch Quetta at the rate of 800/-
- Candidates can apply till on the last date is 17 January 2017 and application form shall not be entertained after expiry date.
- All required documents in duplicate must reach in this office director, directorate of college Higher Education Baluchistan Quetta.
- Interested candidates must have local Baluchistan domicile.
- Selection will be made as per admission policy of the Islamic university Bahawalpur.
Last date to Apply: 17 January 2017