As per the latest press release, Jobs in Pakistan Army are available as Captain. After fulfilling the requirement, you will be able to select as captain through direct ‘short service commission’. It should be in the knowledge of every applicant that their application will be submitted by their eligibility. The candidates will be judged by qualification, physical exercises and other requirements.
Join Pak Army as a Captain 2016
For further details, please check the category of selection, qualification and age requirement.
Category of Selection
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
Following requirements should be fulfilled by every applicant.
- a) The minimum qualification in this category is M.A/ M.Sc. Candidate should have master degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Computer Sciences/ English/ Management Sciences/ Geography/ Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Urdu/ Pakistan Studies/ Islamic Studies/ NIA/IR.
- b) The maximum age for this post is 28 years as on 01 May 2016.
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV & FC)
Following requirements should be fulfilled by candidates to be eligible for this category.
- a) The candidates must have a degree of DVM or equivalent that should be registered from PVMC.
- b) The candidates having degrees of M.Sc. (Honors) and M.Phil. in relevant field will be preferred for this category.
- c) For civilians, the maximum age for this category is 28 years as on May 1, 2016. For the serving VASs of RV and FC, the age limit is 21 to 35 years as of May 1, 2016.
- Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist
Such candidates, who applied for this category need to fulfill following requirements.
- a) The minimum qualification of this post is M.A/ M.Sc. Phycology. The candidates must have at least 2nd division.
- b) Such candidates, who have done their M.A/ M.Sc. Phycology with advance diploma in Clinical Phycology are also encouraged to apply. They must completed their degree in 2nd division.
- c) The maximum age for this category is 28 years as on May 1, 2016.
Registration and Preliminary selection procedure
Candidates can register themselves online at ww.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visit the nearest Army selection centers. The Army selection centers are located at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Gilgit, Faisalabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzzaffarabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
Registration at AS&RCs
For registration or allotment of roll number, candidates may report at their nearest AS&RCs. For this purpose, they should bring all the necessary documents (mentioned in para 6) as well as prospectus fee. This is required to fulfill the formalities of registration. These documents should bring on the ‘day of test’ as well.
- Candidates can register themselves from 12th January to 10th February
- Preliminary tests will proceed from 15th to 25th February.
- This post is just for male candidates
- All the citizens of Pakistan who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply. Domicile holders of Azad Kashmir are also eligible. Such individuals, who have dual nationality should surrender their other nationalities otherwise they will not shortlisted.
- Minimum height for this post is 5’4.
- For further details, please check the official press release.