This is the exciting news of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2017. It is well reputed university of Pakistan Serving for the betterment and brighter future of the young Generation. Admissions are opened for the PHD and Master’s Degree Programs. This university has various research programs so admissions has been opened for three major categories as follows M.Phil., Leading to the PHD Program, Master Degree Program, Master’s degree in Energy and Environmental Engineering. Last admission is jointly offered by the Mehran UET, Pakistan and Shenyang Aerospace University, China.
Education is the great requirement of Today’s life. So it has included much diversity in each field. Each university offered the admissions after some time but common citizens and the students don’t have enough knowledge about them. To ease this problem we are here, we have developed our grand webpage to facilitate you with each detail regarding admissions of different universities in different departments. So you don’t need to go anywhere or to worry, it will prove a milestone for you to solve your problems. Stay with us on regular basis for daily details. Now discuss the Application Procedure.
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Admissions 2017
- Suitable candidates who are searching for the admission in Mehran University can apply online on muet.admissions.com.
- Procedure for the application is also given on the website.
- Candidates who want to apply manually can get the admission form from the office of concerning directorate on the payment of Rs. 2500/ through Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth.
- Phil. leading to the P.H.D are required to provide the research proposal (SOP) along with application form.
- For admission in engineering program the registration of Engineering Council is necessary.
- Final year students who are waiting for the result also eligible to apply for the admissions according to the university rules.
- For more details visit the university website.
Last Date to Apply: January 16, 2017