Respective readers here are some exciting and beneficial news for you as Prime Minister Youth training scheme for graduates 2017. Government of Pakistan has pronounced number of opportunities of internship under its prime minister youth training scheme. This opportunity is open for every one especially educated unemployed youth. Candidates can apply for this opportunity from all provinces, cities and from all regions. It is one of wonderful opportunity for the unemployed youth to enhance their abilities, skills and employ ability.
Eligible candidates will be appointed on one year internship period in government, semi government and private organizations. So the interested individuals never miss this golden chance and apply quickly without wasting time and get benefit from this opportunity. Now read the applying criteria term and conditions carefully.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme For Graduates 2017
- Interested candidates must be Pakistan nationals.
- Females can also get benefit from this opportunity and apply according to the criteria.
- Candidates who are already working in government and private organizations cannot to apply.
- Candidates who have availed any training program under any government youth training program or scheme also cannot apply.
- Age limits are 25 to 30.
- Madrasah graduates with degree equivalent o master can also apply.
- Interested candidates must have 16 years HEC recognized university degree or equivalent or diploma of three years after metric/Fs.c 50% or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma.
Conditions and Terms
- This is only internship for one year and will not be treated as government and private sector services.
- Selection of the candidates will be finalized after the complete investigation about candidates from Nadra, HEC and TECH boards.
- The salary of any intern could be stopped if any misdeed is found during the period of internship.
- If the information related to applicants will incorrect as typographical mistake then the applicant will disqualified for the subject scheme.