|Last Date :||2017-01-21|
|Education Required :||Primary to Intermidiat|
Here I am with the moving news of career opportunity in Ameer-ud-Din medical college Lahore job 2017. Ameer-ud-Din medical college established under the Government of Punjab and working for the betterment of the education sectors and provide quality educations to their students. They are looking for the candidates for the purpose of hiring. Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Punjab domicile for following vacant post on three years contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Post are vacant to fill stenographer, projectionist, library assistant, laboratory technician, audio visual technician, photographer, driver, junior technician, attendant, curator of museum, naib qasid, carpenter, animal attendant, chapatti maker, chapatti women and board created posts are bus driver, assistant house keeper, electrician and plumber. Requirements of educations are different for each post basically requirement are primary to intermediate and experience is also required in relevant fields. Detail information is available on the job advertisement image.
So the willing candidates according to the mention criteria can apply. Keep touch with this page for more information about latest jobs in Pakistan. We developed this page only for the facilitation of general people in order to get information about the job. On this site we will form you about the latest jobs in all over the Pakistan and also inform you about the department, salaries, ranks, applying criteria and last date to apply information. Have a look to applying procedure.
Ameer-ud-Din Medical College Lahore Job 2017
How to Apply
- Appointments for the above mention post will be on purely on temporary basis.
- 5 years upper age relaxation will be given to the male candidates and 8 year relaxation will be given to the female candidates according to the government Punjab policy.
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date.
- No separate call letter will be issued.
- 3% quota for disabled persons 5% for minorities 15% for women and 20 % quota of vacancies will be reserved for in service retired employees.
- The name of the post for which you apply should clearly mention on the top right corner of the envelope.
- All original documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Incomplete and late receive application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to any candidate for interview.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview according to the schedule.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Candidates can apply till on the last date 21 January 2017.
Last date: 21 January 2017