|Last Date :||2017-01-26|
|Organization :||Baluchistan Water Resource Management & Development|
|Education Required :||Maters|
This is another hot topic about Baluchistan Water Resource Management & Development Jobs 2017. The Government of Islamic Republication of Pakistan called after the name of Government of Balochistan has taken the loan from international Development Association to hire new candidates to reform the department of Water Resource management and Development Department. This organization is looking for the fresh, dynamic, energetic and professional candidates for the posts of Procurement Specialist, Communication Specialist, Gender Development Specialist, Matching Grant Specialist, Livestock Specialist, Social Safeguard specialist, Training Management Specialist, Monitoring and Evolution Specialist and agriculture Specialist.
Baluchistan Water Resource Management & Development Jobs 2017
Educational requirements are masters plus relevant experience in the relevant field. Eligible candidates are welcome to apply for these superior posts to provide their services. It is a great opportunity to brighten the future because working with well- reputed organization always leads to the betterment. We will provide you complete information about jobs, procedure to apply and educational criteria. You will not face any difficulty by following us. So keep aye on our webpage for the daily updates. Let’s move forward to the Procedure to Apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply by sending the cv on the mailing address email@example.com or can send to the address given below.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- Educated female candidates are welcome to apply.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Applicants for the post of the consultants will be selected according to the procedure set out in section v in the World bank Guidelines.Last Date to Apply: January 26, 2017.
Address: Project Director, BIWRMD, House No 18-B, Jinnah Town, Smugly Road, Quetta.