|Last Date :||2017-01-15|
|Education Required :||Graduation to Master|
Here I am going to tell you about the valuable opportunity in Global partnership for education Baluchistan project jobs 2017. This project basically starts to serving for education. If you are interested in this job then read this article completely. Global partnership for education Baluchistan education project under project management unit invites interested eligible candidates for their services against following vacant situations available to fill.
Vacant posts are such as education coordinator training & module development and development coordinator. Requirements of qualification are graduation to master and qualified experience required from the candidates. For detail information about experience and education you can visit job advertisement image. So the willing candidates can apply according to the criteria.
Keep touch with this page for more information about latest jobs in Pakistan. We developed this page only for the facilitation of general people in order to get information about the job. On this site we will form you about the latest jobs in all over the Pakistan and also inform you about the department, salaries, ranks, applying criteria and last date to apply information. If you are seeking for job in any other department of Pakistan then visit this page daily. Have a look to applying procedure.
Global Partnership For Education Baluchistan Project Jobs 2017
- Interested candidates meeting the criteria should send their CV along with covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission of application is 15 January 2017.
- Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank guideline.
- Selection and employment of consultancy by World Bank browsers January 2011.
- Selected candidates will call for interview.
- All original documents are required at the time of interview.
- Only those candidates can apply who meet the entire mention criteria.
Last date: 15 January 2017