This news is especially for the job seekers who are searching for jobs in Gomal university daira Ismail khan jobs 2017. This university is working in Pakistan with good reputations with this vision to improve education sectors and expand education among the students. I would like to discuss here about the opportunity that provide by the university for suitable, qualified, dynamic individuals. Applications are inviting for the position of principal on contract basis in one lump sum for the period of one year expandable according to satisfactory performance for university WENSAM College.
Applications are required from the interested candidates who having degree in Ph.D. or post graduate degree or degree in master. And qualified professional experienced is required in relevant field. Detail information about the education is available on job advertisement image so the interested visitors also visit it. This is the detail of post so the willing candidates can apply according to the mention criteria.
Respected viewers keep touch with this page if you want to get information about latest jobs on daily basis. Because this page is only for the general public who have no any search engine in order to search job so this search engine is available for you at 24 hours to entertain you about latest jobs information. Now read some instructions about apply.
Gomal University Daira Ismail Khan Jobs 2017
How to Apply/ Descriptions
- Interested candidates can download application forms at the Gomal university website gu.edu.pk
- Application should be complete in all respects as required documents attached with applications and must be reach it at Gomal university branch till on the last date is 20 January 2017.
- Eligible Government employees can apply through proper channel along with NOC.
- University has reserve the right to accept or reject any application without mention any reason.
- Incomplete and late receive applications will not be entertained I any situation.
Last date of Application: 20 January 2017
Address: Daira Ismail Khan