Check out the details of another hot topic about the Irrigation Department Government Stenographer Job 2017. It is One of the best department playing its part efficiently foe the development of the country. Pakistan’s 75% economy based on the agriculture and the irrigation is very necessary for the proper growth of the fields. This department maintains the proper distribution of the irrigated water to the different regions and also monitors other matters relevant to its field. It is a reputed department and to get a job in the department is such a great opportunity to brighten and secure the future.
Department has announced the jobs for the skillful, motivated and professional candidates to be appointed on the post of Stenographer (BS-12). Educational requirements are Intermediate plus the shorthand course forms any reputed institute with 80 WPM speed. Applicant must have done the typing course from any reputed institute plus 30 WPM speed. Computer literate in the course of MS will be preferred. Numbers of seats are different at different places. Places of the appointments are also different can be seen on the advertisement image attached below. Age limit is in between 18-28 year.
Irrigation Department Government Stenographer Job 2017
We are here to entertain you with complete information about jobs of different departments, Educational criteria, Procedure to apply, Terms and conditions salaries, Ranks and the last date information. So stay with us for the each daily updates, our webpage will play a key role to fulfill your dreams to get an outstanding job also to secure your future. Now let’s move toward Terms and Conditions and instruction to apply provided by the candidates.
Instruction/ Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants must have to send the application form with 2 recent photographs, attested copies of the all concerning documents, 3 reference letters, updated CV along binding with envelope must have to send the address given below.
- The name of the post must have to mention on the upper right side of the envelope, for which applicant will apply.
- Incomplete or late received applications will not be entertained.
- Government or private employees must have to apply through the reference of the department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Applicants have to give the 15 years upper age concession according to the current Government policies.
- 2% quota is reserved for the disables and 5% for the women and minorities.
- The number of seats can be decrease or increase according to the demand.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
Last Date: March 10th, 2017
Address: Office of Chief Engineer Irrigation, Development region-1. Haiderabad.