|Last Date :||2017-01-21|
|Education Required :||Graduation|
Here I am with the moving news of opportunity in Nishat medical college & hospital jobs 2017. This college is one of the well reputed college of Pakistan and working with good reputation and serves for the education and health sector.
Interested candidates read this article completely. Applications are invited from the Punjab domicile suitable candidates for the post of charge nurse female at nishat hospital Multan on contract basis for the period of one year against the post created by board of management. The institute required education from the interested individuals is Graduations and experience is also required in relevant field. You can visit job advertisement image for further detail about education and experience. Click here for another job in health department.
So the eligible candidates according the mention criteria can apply. This site is making for the purpose to facilitate job seekers in order to get job in Pakistan departments. Numbers of jobs are available in Pakistan and on this site we will surely provide you information about these job vacancies. So keep in touch with this page foe daily latest jobs information. We will guide you complete in every about the department, salaries, ranks, applying criteria and submission date of application. Now I am describing applying criteria below.
- Appointments of employees will be made according to the government of Punjab.
- Only those candidates can apply who having Punjab domicile.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the eligible candidates according to the government policy.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Recruitments are on temporary basis and cannot be permanent.
- Application should be addressed to the principle nishat medical college and hospital Multan till on the last date of January 21 2017.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic qualification.
- Late receive and incomplete applications will not be considered and no any TA/DA will be given to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Applicants must bring original documents such as education certificates, domicile, CNIC copy and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Competent authority has reserve right to change the number of seats without any intimation.
Last date to Apply: 21 January 2017