This exciting information is about Punjab Innovation Population Fund Jobs 2017. This non-profit department is established under the government of Punjab. Its basic purpose is to provide funds for effective population planning. It has invited dynamic, highly educated and professional candidates for the vacant posts. Announced posts are General Manager grants management, General Manager monitoring and evolution, General Manager Finance, General Manager Operations, Manager Procurement and Research Associate. Educational criteria are MBBS, ACCA, Masters and Post-Graduation relevant to the post. Age limit is 55 years for each post. Highly experience candidates will be preferred for these superior posts.
Punjab Innovation Population Fund Jobs 2017
Demand of jobs is increasing day by day in each field. So to tackle this issue we have designed our webpage to ease your problems. You can find every type of information on this like different departments jobs, Salaries, Ranks, Procedure to apply and the last date information. Our webpage will prove a milestone for you to fulfill your desires to getting job in superior departments. Let’s move forward to the Procedure to apply.
- Application with detailed CV attached with copies of all educational certificates, experiences letters, CNIC, Complete Performa downloaded from the website must send to the email address or location address given below.
- Email address is email@example.com
- For more details visit the site www. ppif.org.pk.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Original documents will be demanded at the time of interview.
- Authority has the rights to increase or decrease the number of posts or to stop the appointment at any stage.
Last Date to Apply: January 25, 2017.
Address: Room no 319, P&D Department Punjab.