Visit this page to get the application form for Pakistan Science Foundation’s PSF Scholarship 2023 For Matric Students. As an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Government of Pakistan, the Pakistan Science Foundation is an independent organization with government approval. For the 6th batch of the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS), the organization is inviting applications from young students.
PSF Scholarship 2023 For Matric Students
This scheme entails that 500 young students will be selected for this scholarship program in accordance with the scheme. The detailed eligibility criteria for the PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2023 can be found on the following page, according to which Matric passed students would be eligible to apply for this program in 2023.
In this program, students who are interested in studying in Science Subjects have the opportunity to carry on their studies and receive a handsome amount in monthly scholarships in exchange for their studies. In the next section of this article we will discuss the detailed eligibility criteria and requirements for the PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023 in more detail.
PSF Scholarship 2023 Features
PSF Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for students to receive financial support of Rs.10,000 per month throughout their FSc studies. Additionally, students will have the chance to visit renowned S&T organizations, universities, and labs. Under the guidance of university professors, students will also be able to work on research projects from their first year.
Eligibility Criteria For PSF Scholarship 2023:
In order to apply for this scholarship, students who have passed the 10th Class examination in 2023 from Government Sector Schools are eligible to apply.
In order to apply for this scholarship, students who have passed thed at least 60% marks overall in Matric exams. Students must have scored
Applicants must have passed the tenth class examination in the year 2023 from a school in the Government Sector
Criteria for the PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2023: Shortlisted of students will be done
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must attend an interview or a presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship 2023 for Matric:
- In order to be considered for this position, candidates must attend an interview or a t the official site of the National Testing Service (NTS) such as www.nts.org.pk.
- An interview as well as a presentation on innovative ideas is required of the candidatesnternet, Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee Challan / Deposit Slip.
- In order to be considered for this position, candidates must attend an interview or a print of it and submit it along with the following documents such as:
- SSC or Matric result card with attestation.
- A copy of the CNIC Or B Form that has been attested.
- Copy of domicile attestation, however only father’s domicile can be accepted for testing.
- Photographs of two recent passports in color.
- Please find attached the original paid copy of the deposit slip for the test fee in favor of NTS.
- A deposit slip in the amount of Rs. 500 has been issued in favor of NTS.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please send all applications by courier or registered mail to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project) in Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
It is important to note that the application must be submitted by December 23, 2022.
During the test and interview, no TA or DA will be allowed.
Last Date of PSF Scholarship 2023 For Matric Students
The deadline for applications is December 23, 2023.
Address: NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.